শুক্রবার, ১ জুন, ২০১২

Doubled my forex portfolio from USD50,000 to USD100,499.48

I built this site because I had spent thousands of hours of my life reading trading books that didn?t provide me with a single, profitable piece of trading information.

I built this site because people spend thousands of dollars on trading software and trading seminars and trading books and the only thing they get out of it is a larger loss. Lost $20,000 trading. Spent another $5,000 on worthless information. If you?re going to buy information, buy it from someone who knows what he?s talking about and can prove it. If I want to build a house, I?m talking to a carpenter. I?m not talking to a guy who makes hammers for a living.

Type ?day trading system?, ?day trading course?, ?day trading book?, ?day trading strategy?, ?futures trading system? or any other variation thereof into Google or Yahoo and you will see hundreds of people trying to sell you technical analysis as an approach. $1,000 courses, $5,000 personal instruction, $300 a month ?live strategy trading rooms?, etc., etc., ad nauseum. Worthless, worthless, worthless.

Type in ?day trading course?. Browse the listings. You?ve got guys offering one-on-one training for $5,000 and they don?t have a single statement posted on their site. No hard evidence that they even have a trading account, let alone that they?ve made money. What?s their background? ?I?ve been trading and investing for 15 years.? Really? Well if you?ve been trading for 15 years, I would think you could find at least one or two statements which show a profitable month. One month out of twelve? Something. Anything to let your potential customers know that you actually walk the walk.

At Tactical Trading Academy we post our trading statement regularly on our blog. You can view our winning trades as well as our losing trades.

You can see my most updated trading statement below. I had just doubled my forex portfolio from USD50,000 to USD100,499.48. That is a tidy profit of USD50,499.48.

Tactical Trading Academy is the key to your trading profits. If you want to learn forex trading and stock investment from a real trader, make a prudent decision today, sign up with us. We will teach you the strategy that has allow us to generate regular profits in the financial markets.

To?join us in making profits consistently, go to Learn Forex Trading. We promise you will not find courses that will give you such quality and effort from myself to teach you at such affordable prices.

Investing in yourself is the best investment that you can ever make.

?Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.? ? Thomas Jefferson

Go sign up for my learn forex trading course or undervalued stocks to invest in course, to be able to fish for yourself. My courses teaches you the exact system I used and still using to profit from the trades that you see here. Very affordable unlike the Guru's exotic fees. Personal coaching time to guide you along the way. Your success is our success, so I definitely want you to be successful after learning from me.

Regards,

BL, CEO of Tactical Trading Academy aka Online Trading Academy
- For Your Profits, Your Success Is Our Success!

?If money is your hope for independence, you will never have it. The only real security that a man can have in the world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.? ? Henry Ford

michael bay ninja turtles san antonio weather mike daisey nicollette sheridan apple dividend snow white and the huntsman snow white and the huntsman

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন