বুধবার, ২১ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১১

Nature Made ? A Leader Of The Pack Made To Help ? Here and ...

Nature Made Logo

In the last two years, I lost a lot of weight ? almost 90 pounds in fact. Getting them off and keeping them off even with medical intervention has not been easy. Not being obese any longer is great.

Big pluses better sense of personal worth and attractiveness, better health, more energy, and less rx?s by prescriptions, frequency, and dosage amounts. I like myself much better in Size 14 rather than 2X 22-24 on good days. Who wouldn?t prefer compliments to well-meaning but tactless at best comments, ex. ?My, you are a big girl!??

But prolonged dieting and severe dieting deplete the body of necessary nutrients. Man and woman?s biology and chemistry demand essential vitamins and minerals. Too much deprivation truly can cause both physical and mental side-effects or worse death. Eating a variety of foods from each of the food groups is the best way to avoid problems. Medical experts suggest shedding pounds means cutting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Now if the accepted rule of thumb requires an average person to have 2,000 calories a day and the diet I follow allows only 1,000, what happens? I must cut calories with more ?free? selections and less ?starchy? ones. I go for the asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, lettuce, mushrooms, onions, spinach, squash, and tomatoes. I pass the bananas, beans, beets, chocolate, corn, nuts, peas, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and yams.

Luckily my particular zero calorie choices do not signal the dietary shortfall that many dieters experience. I do not suffer from leg cramping (symptom of potassium deficiency) as the inches disappear. I attribute my lack of complications to the vitamins and minerals I take. Remember: No guarantee for anyone to know what is happening without blood analysis. It takes a doctor to rule out conditions like fluid and electrolyte imbalance or cardiac dysfunction.

Resources like Naturemade.com?s product/label/dosage information and Wellness Tools and VitaminHerbUniversity.com?s objective facts and evidence help keep me current on the what I need to know to live my best healthy. I read medical books, health magazines, and prescription information. I talk to my GP family doctor and my local neighborhood pharmacist. I keep myself knowledgeable on pharmaceutical endorsements.

Check out Nature Made then call it leader of the pack as it leads not follows with its recent market entries of Triple Probiotic, Nature Made Skin Beauty & Wellness Pack, and Nature Made Acai + SuperFruit Super Antioxidant. Just like the game show The Price Is Right, so is Nature Made.

I?m making this post in the Nature Made Blogger Team Contest, and I got some cool free stuff from Nature Made for participating. Vote for my entry at www.facebook.com/naturemade between 9/20/11 and noon (PT) 9/26/11.

Source: http://hereandthere.us/index.php/2011/nature-made-a-leader-of-the-pack-made-to-help/

alpha lipoic acid 105.1 alex trebek lightsquared emmy winners emmy winners jane lynch

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন