শনিবার, ১৭ নভেম্বর, ২০১২

Always a Blogsmaid, Never a Blogger...: FIVE things

Unfortunately, the beginning of my?week...my mind was?focused on things I can't control: other people's actions at work, relationships/anniversaries and the fact that I'm not in one, etc.??

However, about mid-week I sat at my desk and realized it's not good to worry about things that you can't do anything about. ?

P.S. I also learned that if you fight with a stapler, the stapler wins every time.

?Five things that I decided to focus on and love instead:

1. Joining a gym on Monday?and having lunch with my favorite 4 year old EVER.

2. My mom dropping everything?to meet me at our local mall to help purchase my outfit for this weekend's Color Run.

3. Another purchase (by mom): the comfy-est sleeping pants/tights I've ever worn.

4. A 90 minute episode of SOA and my favorite character not dying....yet.

5. An email from a complete stranger that I hope starts her own blog soon, her words meant more than she knows.

p.p.s. You are gonna want to stop by again on Monday.?

BIG giveaway to you, possibly. :)??

Source: http://cassandralynn23.blogspot.com/2012/11/five-things.html

luke bryan NBA jfk airport faith hill metro north taco bell taco bell

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন