রবিবার, ২০ মে, ২০১২

12 parenting advice tips from Bruce Springsteen lyrics

There are very few things that have provided me as much comfort and inspiration as the music and lyrics of Bruce Springsteen has from my childhood through adulthood.

And I should know. Something of a "super groupie," I've attended over 50 of The Boss's concerts, including two trips to watch the Jersey poet and his E Street Bandmates work their magic on their latest tour.

As also the parent of two beautiful daughters, I am often reminded of those life lessons built into the music and lyrics that are so engrained in me and have been a constant source of companionship and reference throughout out the many phases of my life. The common theme of overcoming obstacles and believing in yourself are a central theme in most.

Here, I?ve shared my interpretation of some of Bruce Springsteen?s words and wisdom that I?m working to incorporate into my own children?s lives for ?this part of the ride.?

- Michael Dub,?Guest blogger

1. New York City Serenade

?So walk tall, or baby don't walk at all."

Whatever you choose to do in life, do it with pride and confidence. Others will respond to the positive manner in which you carry yourself.

Sign up to receive a selection of Editors Picks of the best stories of the week every Saturday.

olbermann mega millions march 30 lucky numbers odds of winning mega millions mary mary sag aftra merger dj am

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন