শনিবার, ৯ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৩

The Beginning of the Storm in Maine

Yahoo! News is gathering brief first-person accounts, photos and video from the severe winter weather in the northeastern United States. Here's one resident's story.

FIRST PERSON | FREEDOM, Maine -- It is absolutely freezing out there. Right now, the snow is powdery and not piling up too fast.

Mt. View Complex here in southern Maine is dismissing school at noon today, although many of the schools around me closed this morning. I noticed this morning that the roads were a bit slippery as of 7 a.m. I live on a discontinued dirt road, and am very glad that we own a plow truck and four-wheel drive vehicles. My niece's birthday party was pushed back since many of us have to travel a fair distance. From what I could see, all around me there are shovels on porches near the doors, and cars moved as far out of the way as possible to allow for plowing.

In my area, we could be facing up to two feet of snow.

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/beginning-storm-maine-181500613.html

kristen stewart Christian Bale Sherman Hemsley Olympics Opening Ceremony Katherine Jackson Olympics Opening Ceremony Time paris jackson

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন